Career enhancement is necessary to grow in the information and technology industry. A zeal to keep learning and updating your knowledge can help you have a competitive edge in your entire career.
Whether you are from IT or want to go into IT, you must consider a Microsoft course. There are many Microsoft online courses that Microsoft offers to excel in a particular area. This article is a guide to becoming a Microsoft Certified Professional in your specific area where you can be proficient.
Get started with the Microsoft Learning app
- First things first, you need to create your profile on Microsoft Learn to earn a certification in a Microsoft course.
- Microsoft Learn is a platform that helps to enhance your skills.
- It is both free and on a paid basis. It gives you free lessons unless you opt for Microsoft certification training from an instructor and technical certificates.
- Microsoft Learn conducts examinations with a small fee to test your knowledge and provide a certificate after passing the same.
- You need to sign on to the page with a registered Microsoft outlook email ID and select a display name.
- Next, you need to select the role you want to perform. For example, if you are a student, you can select either student or a school leader.
- In the next step, you will need to select the level ranging from beginner, intermediate, to advanced level.
- Finally, you need to select what product you are looking for according to your area of interest.
- That is how your profile creation is complete, and you can start with any course of your choice.
Types of Certifications
There are various types of Microsoft certification courses provided by Microsoft. Some of the most demanded courses are as follows-
- Cloud Computing– According to the research studies, the market size for cloud computing is anticipated to grow at around 623 billion dollars by the year 2023.
Thus, it is one of the most demanded Microsoft certifications. Globalization has created the need for cloud computing professionals over this past decade. Industry players offer many popular certifications, and Microsoft is one of them.
There are many benefits of cloud computing, such as
- End-to-end understanding of how businesses are delivering their services uses this secure method.
- Better payout to those certified in cloud computing.
- Staying ahead of the competitive market.
- Tremendous opportunities across the globe.
- Microsoft Artificial Intelligence- Even if you are new in the AI field, Microsoft Azure provides you complete guidance from A to Z in the form of the Microsoft AI Certification. Artificial Intelligence started its journey in the business world a few years ago. Still, the solutions it has given over the years are commendable.
Thus, it becomes essential for an IT professional or an analyst to get his hands on AI. Moreover, AI has been adopted in many industries like health care, financial management, etc., to provide better solutions for more extensive problems.
Likewise, certification in Microsoft artificial intelligence provides many advantages like:
- Since it reduces human errors there, it has opened a vast opportunity for an industry to run on automation.
- Smart homes, online retail platforms, cyber security are the businesses where AI has helped a lot.
- A certified AI professional has a better payout, and it gives a competitive advantage over others.
- As AI’s importance is becoming more and more, there is a huge market where AI professionals will be needed in the coming years.
- Cloud Security- This is used by enterprises who want to focus on their modernization and improve themselves in IT operations, security structure, etc. Thus, cloud security certification is much needed for the present scenario and future as well.
It becomes for an IT analyst to undergo this training to have the edge and to target problems like:
a-) Cyber attacking
b-) High costs involved
c-) Low ratio of skilled professionals in the cloud security area
How do Microsoft Certifications help you to get a job?
You can learn at your own pace and pace in your career by earning certification in any Microsoft course, which will help you today and in the future in this highly growing IT industry. Thus, you can choose to boost your career in 2022 by earning these certificates.